Organic Garden Fertilizers and Plant Food
Using chemicals for your crops can boost growth but is not a reliable source of augmenting growth if used for a comparatively longer period. These chemicals comprise harmful ingredients that are dangerous for plants and humans. Therefore, use of natural fertilizers is a better option, although to show the results it takes time but it’s highly effective and safe. Following are few garden fertilizers and plant foods that can help you grow plants the natural way:
- Seabird and bat guanos: These fertilizers are 100% pure and organic fertilizers. They are basically droppings of bats and sea birds. For a very long time, few growers were allowed to use guano because excess use would interfere with the breeding of birds or bats. Guano is fresh with high nutrient content.
- Beneficial microorganisms: Beneficial microorganisms are root bio-stimulants that increase the production of vegetable, flowers and fruits. These microorganisms promote quick growth. They are most effective, when provided directly to the plants roots.
- Organic fertilizers: This includes organic tea, organic compost, organic fertilizer, wheatgrass and wheat berries. These organic products increase the life of fertilizers and improve the growing conditions. They create ideal environment for the plants to grow effortlessly. They positively affect the relationship between your plants, micro and macro-organisms, nutrients and the quality of fruits, vegetables and flowers.
- Wiggle worm and earthworm castings: Worm castings are praised by experts as the finest and purest form of humus. It’s known as the best natural growing secret. With very little quantity of worm castings you can get large amount of beautiful yields. Extremely rich in texture, these castings have large quantity of important nutrients compared to other organic fertilizers. The final product is extremely rich with components that are soluble in water for optimum best nutrition supply.
- Fish fertilizers: Fish fertilizers or fish-mix are made from fresh fish without chemical additives. It contains large amount of natural amino acids and minor chelated elements. They are mild organic products that are beneficial during the initial and vegetative stages of plant growth.
- Organic nutrient supplements: These nutrient supplements encourage plants to absorb exact ratio of nutrients they need to grow. They are complete in every aspect and are well-balanced with precise nutrients for your plants. These are vitamins and mineral supplements that are designed for hydroponics, i.e. water soluble nutrients. They are specially formulated to provide basic elements – Phosphorus and Potassium.